The coronavirus has forced everyone to reconsider how we live our lives every day, including how we work and how we spend our leisure time. As Scotland and Edinburgh begin to recover from the pandemic we need to work together to rebuild a better, fairer and more sustainable future.
We know the climate emergency is real and we all need to take action. Edinburgh is taking on the challenge of becoming carbon neutral by 2030. Everyone can play a part in getting there and we created Edinburgh Talks Climate to help people find tips, share ideas, inspire others, and take local action.
What are you doing that will make a difference?
Take part in the conversation:
- Have a look through the ‘Challenges’ and existing ‘Ideas’.
- Use the ‘Search and Filter’ tool to find specific topics.
- Register to add a rating or leave a comment.
- If you have a new idea that isn’t already there, click ‘Add idea’.
- Posts that don't meet our moderation policy may be deleted.
Views and ideas will be used to inform decision-makers on what local action could make a difference in tackling the climate emergency.